OT: So sad
Christy
2008-05-22 16:41:38 UTC
What a terrible, awful thing. I cannot even imagine how her brother must
feel.

Daughter of Christian Music Star Steven Curtis Chapman Killed by Car
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4907419

Christy
BQ
2008-05-22 17:02:18 UTC
Yes, it is beyond comprehension and so darn sad.
nickelshrink
2008-05-22 17:43:54 UTC
Post by Christy
What a terrible, awful thing. I cannot even imagine how her brother must
feel.
Daughter of Christian Music Star Steven Curtis Chapman Killed by Car
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4907419
Christy
GOD. What a thing that kid will have to live with - even
though it sounds like there's nothing he could have done
to prevent it. A nightmare.
--
pax,
ruth

Save trees AND money! Buy used books!
http://stores.ebay.com/Noir-and-More-Books-and-Trains
Zillionth
2008-05-22 19:14:11 UTC
Post by nickelshrink
Post by Christy
What a terrible, awful thing. I cannot even imagine how her brother must
feel.
Daughter of Christian Music Star Steven Curtis Chapman Killed by Car
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4907419
Christy
GOD. What a thing that kid will have to live with - even
though it sounds like there's nothing he could have done
to prevent it. A nightmare.
--
pax,
ruth
Save trees AND money! Buy used books!http://stores.ebay.com/Noir-and-More-Books-and-Trains
I wondered if Amy would be asked to fill in for his May 24th show,
since they're both in Nashville....
Here's a video that was posted of Maria and Steven having fun in the
kitchen:

http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/inmemoryofmaria/
Robby Rob
2008-05-22 22:30:53 UTC
Post by Zillionth
Post by Christy
What a terrible, awful thing. I cannot even imagine how her brother must
feel.
Daughter of Christian Music Star Steven Curtis Chapman Killed by Car
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4907419
Christy
GOD.  What a thing that kid will have to live with - even
though it sounds like there's nothing he could have done
to prevent it. A nightmare.
--
pax,
ruth
Save trees AND money!  Buy used books!http://stores.ebay.com/Noir-and-More-Books-and-Trains
I wondered if Amy would be asked to fill in for his May 24th show,
since they're both in Nashville....
Here's a video that was posted of Maria and Steven having fun in the
http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/inmemoryofmaria/- Hide quoted text -
Amy has changed her homepage to show a statement about this and it
plays "Somewhere Down the Road." www.amygrant.com
Sam
2008-05-23 04:31:23 UTC
Post by Christy
What a terrible, awful thing. I cannot even imagine how her brother must
feel.
Daughter of Christian Music Star Steven Curtis Chapman Killed by Car
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4907419
Christy
I saw that on the news early this morning and my heart sank. SCC is a
really great guy and very loving father from what I have heard and seen.
Can you imagine how the brother feels and will feel for the rest of his
life? It's such a truly awful thing to have happened. Earlier this week
there was a local news story about a mother who ran over her som in the
driveway. Apparently the boy and the father were in the driveway gazing at
the stars and the mother came home, not knowing ,and ran over her child,
resulting in death.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/garland.garland.boy.2.729089.html